Trending

Feb 12, 2011

Are You Addicted to Blogging!


By on 7:25 PM

All is not always rosy in blogger's life! Yes, a blogger may also get addicted to blogging and did not know about it.

With this simple online tool you can find out how addicted are you to blogging. All you need to take this test and find out your blogging addiction details.


My Blogging Addiction:

I started blogging as hobby, to utilize my free time but later turned out to be part time career for me. Initially, I used to do blogging only if I had something special to blog about but off late it became a regular activity converting into a habit. Am addicted to blogging? I suspect myself being addicted to blogging because despite all my efforts to give blogging a break, I usually end up in writing a blog post, example is this article itself.

Before jumping to any conclusion, I decided to test myself with the best methods available. Before moving ahead, we should know the meaning of the word addiction.

According to Oxford Dictionary the word "addiction" has been defined as "physically and mentally dependent on a particular thing or activity".In other words, if you are unable to stop yourself from indulging in blogging then you must be addicted to blogging. For example if you are a Tea addict then you always end up drinking Tea no matter it is good for you or not.

How to check your Blogging Addiction:

If you can not live without blogging then I suspect you may be addicted to blogging. Here I want to point out that professional bloggers may think that they are addicted to blogging but they are not. Here the important factor is control if you have the control over to do blogging or not then I am 100% sure that you are not addicted to blogging.

Take a Test:
Too much talk on blogging addiction now it's time to go through the real test. And I  also took an online blogging addiction test to check if am I addicted to blogging! Below list are the few questions that were asked:

  • Where is your blog located?
  • Have you ever 'live blogged?' (where you blog about an event as it's happening)
  • Have you ever blown off an important task, such as studying for an exam or making a deadline, because you were blogging?

Take the quiz and try to answer questions honestly.

Final Test:
Are you unable to  stop yourself from indulging in Blogging!

If 'Yes' then
   You are a Addicted to Blogging!
Else
   You are not Addicted to Blogging!

Subodh Raghav

Subodh is a tech savvy guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Software Engineer and a Certified Web Enthusiast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment